Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pocket Morning

This is Morning Musumes answer to the question: If you were a teacher, what would you teach?


Ai Takahashi: Music. I'd like to sing in choir (laughs)

Risa Niigaki: Japanese! Or music.

Eri Kamei: Science ☆ That'd be my current choice ☆But I used to hate science lessons.

Sayumi Michishige: Physical and health education! I'd like to learn and grow up together ↑

Reina Tanaka: Physical Education!!! I'd like to play basketball with everyone ↑↑

Koharu Kusumi: Physical Education. I'd make them dance original dances!!

Aika Mitsui: Japanese!! Because I'm good at it ☆Also, there were many nice people amongst my Japanese teachers!!

JunJun: Anything not related to math would be fine (laughs)

LinLin: A chinese teacher! Hahaha!I'm the right person for it, aren't I?


Source: Hello! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment