Tuesday, July 12, 2011
If you have an acount, make sure to vote ^^
Unlike last year, I'm not here to ask people to vote for me ^^;
As much as I would love to be Risako's greatest fan, I think people should vote for who they think is deserving for the title :D
But if you actually want to vote for me, I'm running for Risako's greatest fan and Dawa's greatest fan :)
In other news...
AA, YORU GA AKERU'S PREVIEW AND COVERS CAME OUT :D
PERFECT LIMITED EDITION A IS PERFECT <333333
Oh my gosh, Risako <3333 So beautiful <3333
I have to go now, I think I'm gonna faint...
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Right now I'm writing on a different browser, hoping it will work..
I couldn't really think of what to write about...
So I'm going to talk about my current rankings :D
1. SURPRISE! xD I don't need to explain why I like her. GTFO
2. Kyaaptin! My cute, adorable Kyaaptin! xD She's such a nice person, a great singer, and quite a good singer :D And I think I might be the only one who thinks her fashion sense is the best in Berryz O.o
3. Maasa! She's just like a super strong goddess xD
4-6. They're all basically the same to me xD I like them all, so I just put them in a random order :P
1. It's both Airi and Mai xD I've liked Airi for a long time now, but I just recently got interested in Mai-chan. I've always thought she was cute, but after watching a bunch of videos...she's a really great singer (although she doesn't always show it) and she just seems a like me xD Even though we have similar problems (like school stuff, since we're around the same age) but when we're with our friends, we goof off and have fun xD
2. Saki! Saki saki saki...lol xD First of all, I totally admire her way of dancing, and her fashion sense, and her acting...plus, she looks like a lot of fun to be around xD Not to mention, she's adorable <3
3-4. Maimi and Chisa! Even though they're at the bottom, I still love them <3 Chisa's hilarious, and Maimi has such a...older sister character, which I admire.
Just so you now, this one was really hard since I don't know much about 9th gen yet :P
1. People who read this place a lot should already know I like Sayu :D Even though people say she's a terrible singer and only got in because she's cute, she actually is a very good singer! She has a great range, and even though she does go squeaky, she doesn't go off pitch. I laos like how she doesn't care what people think about her (or at least she doesn't show it) and she's a devoted H!P fan xD
2. Kanon has really caught my attention. When she first started out, she had so much trouble dancing (sound familiar?), but already she's showing improvement! It's also nice to have have another goofball in the group :D *sob*Koha*sob*Eri*sob*
3-4. Ai and Risa's voices are so strong, and they seem so nice and helpful...And their great dancers, Risa has so much energy on stage...yada yada yada xD
5. Aika is so sweet <3 In a video, you see her helping out the 9th gen members, and she really cares about the group :3 Hope she gets well soon! 6. I love seeing that Eripon grew out of that awkardness :D She's really cute, and I bet she'll really be popular as years go by :D 7. I don't really know anything about Mizuki yet ^^; 8-9. They just don't really appeal to me all the much :/ But I still like them ^^ S/mileage
1. DAWA! OMG I LOVE DAWA <333 Although she's probably the most disliked in the group, I think she's the best singer and prettiest :D Like Mai, she doesn't always show her true voice, but when they do, it's amazing! <3 Even though she does seem a bit awkward and uncomfortable, she's actually just shy. But if you get to know her, she's so sweet and really cares about her friends and fans :D
2. Yuuka is a fun girl who really cares for those around her. She's always giving a helping hand ^^
3. I think Saki has a bright future :) She's a pretty good singer, and she's very cute ^^
4. Even though Kanon IS pretty funny, I just can't stand certain qualities about her :( I won't go into detail, to prevent arguments ^^;
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
As most of you probably know, I wasn't able to go see Berryz :(
But I still wanted to write this to express my feelings about it.
I'm so happy the girls got to go to Seattle <3
I hope it was an amazing expirience for them, that they will remember forever <3
And everyone that did get to go: I hope you had fun for me :D
I heard (on H!O) that there was a lot of Risako haters there :(
I still don't understand how people can hate her, except that they haven't taken time to know the real her...
Please, if you don't like Risako, give her a chance. That's really all I'm asking...
But I also heard that they were awesome :D
And I watched some of the videos people recorded from Sakura (you can watch them on YoutTube)
Although the girls seemed nervous, I think they really had fun :)
Or at least I hope they did ._.
Maybe someday they'll come closer to me (and Arche) so that we can go see them :D
Even though I am sad that I couldn't see them...
I hope they had fun :3
Because they're Berryz, and I love them <3
Thank you Berryz :)
ESPECIALLY YOU, RISAKO! <33333
Thursday, April 7, 2011
But now I feel much better ^^ So I made this:
My Risako birthday shrine! <333
I tried to make it like Arche's; humble, but full of love <3
The card that came with my 5 (Five) album :D
The Risako picture from my 3 Natsu Natsu Mini Berryz album <3
The Risako picture from my 6th Otakebi Album album (which happens to be my favorite Berryz album!)
The Risako picture from my 5 (Five) album ^^
My Rival/Seishun Bus Guide regular edition single :)
My Risako picture that I printed (not pictured in the shrine because it's hanging on my wall)
My Risako fanart :D
Isn't it special?!
Hmm...I also thought that this would be a good time to tell everyone of how I came to love Risako <3
When I first listened to Berryz, I absolutely hated her.
Or rather, I pretended to.
I was so jealous of her. Her voice, her body, her emotion, everything.
So I would say really mean things about her, like a bully, to make me feel better.
I was like that until one of my good friends Arche (a.k.a. that one awesome chick) talked to me and said to give Risako a chance. Of course, I didn't want to listen to her. But I tried anyway.
Then I noticed something I hadn't noticed before: Risako used to have really bad teeth. I was appauled. How could someome that seems so perfect...have imperfections? Is what I asked myself. (wow, that sounded cheesy, sorry)
Then I thought that maybe instead of being jealous of her, I could try to admire her instead. Try to be more like her.
From that day I changed. Instead of always putting other people down (not just including Risako), I would try to bring people up. I started to grow, and I'm not mean anymore. Or at least, I try not to be ^^;
Risako changed my life and made me a better person. That's the biggest reason I love her <333
Of course, I love everything about her now, especially her old crooked teeth <333
If you maybe don't like Risako that much, try giving her a chance. You might grow from it.
I love Risako Sugaya ♥
P.S. sorry if you thought this was super cheesy xD
Sunday, April 3, 2011
:'( They grow up so fast... *sobs* (wait, she's older than me!)
So, I was PLANNING on making pudding and having a little party...
BUT I'M FRICKEN SICK
:((((((((((((((((((((( MEGA SAD FACE
So, I'm just sitting here...doing nothing...coughing... -.-
But I hope Risako has the best birthday ever! :D
Like, better than all other birthday's combined ^^
Because she's Risako and I wuv her <3
AND I'M NOT SHARING >:)
Uh, I also made a OPV for her :D
It's for her birthday and the Eternity contest ^^
Feel free to watch it (or not)
But everyone must wish Risako a happy birthday >:(
DO ITTTTTTTTT EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Or else >:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISAKO~! <33333333
P.S. It's time for a new header
Thursday, March 24, 2011
I'm just here to, you know, talk about the earthquake and fangirl over Risako (wait, what?)
I know I'm probably late, but I could never think of the right things to say...
When I first found out, I was in first hour at school. My teacher was talking about it with some girls.
When I overheard it (I was reading) I immediately thought Is Risako okay? Is Berryz Koubou okay?
I couldn't focus the entire day. I was too anxious to get back home to concentrate.
When I FINALLY got home, I quickly ran the computer and checked H!O. I was so relieved to see that everyone was okay.
If something had happened to Risako...I would fall apart. Maybe even have a heart attack (not kidding).
And as the news went on, I found out there had also been a nuclear crisis.
Some of the food is poisoned there. I really hope everyone is still okay, but I don't think we've heard from anyone since :/
So, I hope everyone will do their part to support Japan. It could be as simple as donating some spare change you have. But we need to help those in need.
Even I'm helping out. I'm donating a bunch of money for a school donation. Please, everyone. Just think about if you'd lost someone you loved. That's what millions of people in Japan are going through, some even lost their homes.
Just...do it, okay?
Now we go on the happy stuff :D
First of all...
Adorable Risako is adorable <3333
Second of all...
Beautiful Risako is beautiful <333333
Third of all (does that even make sense?)...
I bought Berryz Koubou - 5 (Five)
And let me tell you...
Talented Risako is talented :D
And let us finish this post off with...
FRESH RISAKO IS FRESH xD
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
So, a few days ago, Arche (a.k.a. My awesome friend from H!O) made a post about AKB's new PV, Sakura no ni ki Narou.
She liked it, so I watched the link she posted :D
I thought the song was really good :D I loves it~
I wanted to find the english translation (cuz I can) and while searching for it...
IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL ;w; I STARTED BAWLING!
I wish AKB could more PV's like this ;w; It was absolutely gorgeous <333
Kay, that's really all I wanted to say :D
This post lacks Risako -.-
Much better <3
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
IT WAS SO EPIC
MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST
My first thought about it was "Perfume? Huh?" xD
OMG RISAKO LADY GAGA?!?!?! LOOOOOOOOVE <3333333333
She's so so gorgeous *-*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HER!!! <3333333333
CAPTAIN YOU LOOK SO CUTE <33
RISAKO SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:D :D :D :D
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I've just beeb so stressed, and I almost forgot about this place ^^;
I'm here with some super awesome news :D
Berryz new single is absolutely awesome :DDD
I'm really hoping that the PV will be awesome too :)
AAAAHHHH RISAKO'S LINES ARE JUST SO AWESOME AAAAAHHHHH
Y U SO FREAKING AWESOME?????
What do you guys think of the new single so far?
Please vote on my new poll~
And I will try to update here more often *bows*
NFOGVGIFKSCVNSZ RISAKOOOOOOOOOOOO <33333
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I'm so happy for them :D
They're coming to Sakura-Con in Seattle from April 22nd-24th :)
Too bad I probably can't go ;w;
And it might be the only time they come to USA DDD:
RISAKO, WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!!!!!
I WILL SEE YOU LIVE EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO >:)
*ahem* I hope some people get to go and have a great time, though :)
I'm sorry if you can't go :(
But my mom did say that if somehow she's able to pay for me to go, then I could go :)
But it's veeeeerrrryyyyy unlikely D: