Saturday, July 3, 2010

MAJI BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
The song always gets stuck in my head, but I don't care, it's a good song xD
The PV is probably cheap, like most new H!P PV's, but I don't care! It's the coolest cheap PV EVER!
And it has Risako, so that just makes it epic already. ^^

Oh, and I also wanted to thank everyone who voted for me on Greatest Fan Awards. I came in second for Risako's biggest fan ^^ Arche came in first -.-
Let us celebrate with...RISAKO!



10 comments:

  1. Don´t forget that it also has Miya and Berryz Kobo overall!!! O__O And those epic rock scenes with MiRii (oh, Momo is also there ...but MiRii rules)
    ..and!!! the awesome clothes... and!! hairstyles!! and..and..and... xD


    Oh, it is cheap. But cheap things can still be good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Momo owns MiRii!!!
    MomoRii FTW~~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    lol xD I like Momo more than Miya *whistles* But Miya is still epic.

    ^
    ^
    It does have Miya, but she's not Risako xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. MiyaRii is my sweet drug *^*

    But MomoRii is amazing too...


    So why bother only having MiyaRii or MomoRii when you can have MoMiRii? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH and don`t forget about NatsuMomoCHU, having the best title ever for a H!P couple xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. MomoRii owns all.. Including NatsuMomoCHU!! XDD

    ReplyDelete