Saturday, August 14, 2010

Posting

So my mind is thinking "OMG I NEED TO POST"
But I really can't think of anything to post about xD
So I was hoping that if I just start writing, something will come to me...

*thinking*

OOOOooooohhhh!!!!!
Kana Nishino! :D



Beautiful voice, beautiful song, beautiful PV, beautiful girl... :D
BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING <3
I just wish I could find more of her songs <_<
All I could find (so far) I Don't Wanna Know, Aitakute Aitakute, and If :P
I want more >.<
Oh yeah, and I put up a new layout for here xD
And once the current one's done, there's going a new poll about Kana Nishino ---------->
Tell me what you think of her! :D

RISAKOOOOOOO <3333333333

6 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about her but here you have her discography for moar music by her:

    http://japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/kana-nishino-discography/


    PS: That website rocks and also has some K-pop there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost all kana songs are awesome :) download it all and just pick the ones you dont like XD (that's what i do)

    personally, although i love her voice, her songs gets a little boring after a while ^^; i totally love her, but she's not someone i can deathloop :P

    i only listen to her occasionally :P

    not sure if my name is gonna show up as mikari, so i'm just gonna say here, i'm mikari XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. risako is a bitch, and she's ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANNA BE UGLY LIKE RISAKO PLZ XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I WANT TO BE AS UGLY AS RISAKO TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete