Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shining Power + My favorite songs ;)



I don't like it D:

I'm really sad I don't >.<

I keep listening to it, because I think that way it will grow on me, but...

No.

The song in itself is boring, and almost everyone sounds like they're trying too hard to make their voices "deep". <_<

*cough*AndthefactthatRisakoisnotleadmakesmehateitevenmore*cough* D:

But...I also hate the outfits XP



I MEAN LIKE, EW. RED XP

*cough*AndRisakoisnotinthefront*cough*

I'm really ashamed I feel this way...

Because...

It's the fist Berryz Koubou song...

That I actually...

HATE D:

On a happier note :D

I feel like posting all my favorite songs~

Cuz I can~

Berryz Koubou:











C-ute:



*is not a big C-ute fan* xD

Morning Musume:





S/mileage:





Buono!:











^ MY ABSOLUTE FAAAAVORITE SONG!!! <3 <3 <3 <3



:3

Extra Risako for epicness~



*sigh* True beauty... <3

8 comments:

  1. I love Shining Power! Yurina lead is awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u don't like the song because Rii is not the lead? XD

    but MAYBE they're not wearing that for the PV?
    like C-ute's new single dance de bakoon cover,
    I thought they were wearing that for the PV but they weren't lol ^^;
    and maybe u'll like it after u hear it with the PV? lol
    don't worry, it might grow into you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Erina Mano or AKB48? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you neko. this is the first berryz song I actually... gah, hate. I just ..... dislike it so muchhh DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^

    same here. seriously, i don't listen BK songs much and i do agree that their debut single was the worst song from them. then after a couple of new single releases, i finally liked their new songs. the costume~ was.... somewhat "fairies from fire nation" XD

    anyway... for so many years passed, i think BK got a good job. in everything they do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Arche: ^^; I wish I liked it
    @Melisa: Well, I do dislike that, but that's not the only reason I don't like it xD I hope they're not wearing those outfits x_x REEEEEEEDDDDD xD
    @SakuraTheShadow: Oh, lol ^^; Well, I don't know very many AKB songs, so I didn't include them D: But my favorites are: LIVER- I mean, River xD, Heavy Rotation, Ponytail to Shushu, and Beginner :P And I didn't include Erina because (no offence) I don't like her :(
    @Annie: Glad you agree with me xD
    @Husband: Aaawww :( YOU MUST LIKE BERRYZ KOUBOU. YOU MUUUUUUUUSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You told me you loved Erina on Hello!Online a while ago though :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your site, where are you come back soon, and visit me at
    www.helloprojectxtreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete