Tuesday, March 1, 2011

;w;

Okay, just a little note before I write this, I like AKB's music. But I don't like how they hardly wear any clothes half the time. Kay thanks bye.

-----------

So, a few days ago, Arche (a.k.a. My awesome friend from H!O) made a post about AKB's new PV, Sakura no ni ki Narou.

She liked it, so I watched the link she posted :D

I thought the song was really good :D I loves it~

BUTTTTTT...

I wanted to find the english translation (cuz I can) and while searching for it...

CLICKS

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL ;w; I STARTED BAWLING!

I wish AKB could more PV's like this ;w; It was absolutely gorgeous <333

Kay, that's really all I wanted to say :D

Byeeeeeeeee~

WAITTTTT.......

This post lacks Risako -.-



Much better <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's the Risako pic I found on google...it's a ninja pic XD

    I can't use Veoh, meh .-.

    -Veoh is no longer available in CHILE. If you are not in CHILE or think you have received this message in error, please go to veoh.com and report the issue.-

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Ninja pic?! HWAAAAAAAAAAA

    EEL OH EEEEEEEELL YOU CAN'T USE VEOH- I mean, I'm sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete