Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Greatest fan awards and WUUUUTTTT? Yoru ga Akeru?!

The Greatest Fan Awards are back on Hello! Online :D

If you have an acount, make sure to vote ^^

Unlike last year, I'm not here to ask people to vote for me ^^;

As much as I would love to be Risako's greatest fan, I think people should vote for who they think is deserving for the title :D

But if you actually want to vote for me, I'm running for Risako's greatest fan and Dawa's greatest fan :)



In other news...



AA, YORU GA AKERU'S PREVIEW AND COVERS CAME OUT :D



PERFECT LIMITED EDITION A IS PERFECT <333333

Oh my gosh, Risako <3333 So beautiful <3333

I have to go now, I think I'm gonna faint...

XP

4 comments:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you access persistently rapidly.
    Check out my blog :: easy diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for personal injury lawyer philadelphias, only 15 of
    Mexico's 32 states have legal driving limits for a driver's Blood Alcohol Concentration.


    my site: car accident lawyer philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it alright to put part of this on my website if I post a reference to this web page?
    jeux de guerre

    ReplyDelete