Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hmm....

Well...since there's nothing better for to do...I'm going to do the same thing Arche-chan did and tell the worst and best of H!P in 2009. Yeah, probably should've done this earlier.

Best:

Best group of 2009

- Berryz Koubou was AWESOME! They released two double singles, and they sold so much!

Best single of 2009

- Watashi no Mirai no Danna Sama/Ryuusei Boy by Berryz Koubou. This single seriously is awesome. Both songs are AMAZING!

Best album of 2009

- Champloo ~Happy marriage Song Shuu~. I love all the songs, and the new groups are amazing, so...this is the best.

Best PV of 2009

- Asu wa Deeto na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai. I seriously have no idea why I love this PV. It's so cute, and...well...AWESOME!!!

Best idol of 2009

- Koharu. This was like, HER year! She graduated, and that was a huge shock to everyone, even people who don't like her

Best shuffle group of 2009

- Guardians4, because they're one of my favorite groups, and they're songs rock and, of course, they do the musoc for Shugo Chara!...yeah, not many shuffle groups

Best PB of 2009

- Risou. Risou Risou Risou Risou.



Now worst:



Worst group of 2009

- Morning Musume. They sucked this year, all their singles were not super-duper awesome, plus they lost their most greatest member of all time, Koharu -.-

Worst single of 2009

- Shugo Shugo! Even though I absolutely LOOOOVE that song, it's not as good as the others

Worst album of 2009

- That one by Ice Creamusume, because...well, I can't understand it

Wost PV of 2009

- Dakishimete Dakishimete, even though the effects are cool...it's too dark and serious for Anna

Worst idol of 2009

- Eri Kamei. Because she didn't do anything and I just hate her.

Wost shuffle group of 2009

- Shugo Chara Egg!, 2nd generation. Not that I don't like them, I just don't really like them as much as the first gen. And Shugo Chara! Party still sucks

Worst PB of 2009

- Maasa, even though I love Maasa, it's waaaay to photoshopped



Now with the 4 main groups


Morning Musume
Best song of 2009

- Kimagure Princess. I don't know why I like this song...

Best PV of 2009

- 3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out! It's so cool, with the paper and junk...

Best lyrics of 2009

- Nanchatte Renai, cuz...well, I like it xD

Worst song of 2009

- Naichau Kamo. Because it's annoying how they keep going like KAMO KAMO KAMO

Wost PV of 2009

- Kimagure Princess, because it has those stupid fire hands and it looks cheap.

Worst lyrics of 2009

- Kimagure Princess was...disturbing





Berryz Koubou
Best song of 2009

- Ryuusei Boy. Cause I fricken love that song.

Best PV of 2009

- Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama, because it's pretty and funny ^-^

Best lyrics of 2009

- Rival, cause it's like...about how the only rival is inside yourself, or something?

Worst song of 2009

- Rival, because it's just not as good as the others :(

Worst PV of 2009

- Like I said, Dakishimete Dakishimete

Worst lyrics of 2009

- Ryuusei Boy, even though it's my favorite song, the lyrics are kind of confusing





ÂșC-ute
Best song of 2009

- Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu, it's pretty and has awesome harmonies

Best PV of 2009

- Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu because it's the most interesting to watch

Best lyrics of 2009

- Uh...Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu? xD

Worst song of 2009

- Bye Bye Bye, because it doesn't really want to make me listen to it over and over and over...

Worst lyrics of 2009

- Everyday Zekkouchou





Buono!
Best song of 2009

- Bravo Bravo!!!!!

Best PV of 2009

- MY BOY, because it's all super secret spy

Worst song of 2009

- Co.No.Mi.Chi doesn't catch my attention

Worst PV of 2009

- Take it Easy!...too simple



What I want for 2010 now is Miyabi's 2nd photobook, Saki Shimizu's 1st, Momusu to stop doing Emo songs, Berryz Koubou to still be awesome, Buono! to last forever xD and that C-ute will stay as it is :(

7 comments:

  1. Actually Buono! had poor sales last year... ^^; and Yurina only released 1 PB this year! lol

    And yeah I pretty much agree with you XD oh and I didn't know that about Rival's lyrics... must read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    I really should get my facts straight xD But I'm pretty sure Yurina had two...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yurina Has two PB'S but if i'm guessing right, only one came in 2009 :)
    *checking*
    Her first PB came out in 2007-08-29! ^^

    I should do this too! Is it ok, if I steal your questions? : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    You can steal them, but oh crap, I don't want to edit this post xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it Easy's pv is too simple for you? xD
    I thought it was a really goood pv just with a bad song...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    I like the song, but not the PV...

    ReplyDelete