Tuesday, January 5, 2010

...I really need to stop doing this...

I really need to stop changing my mind about my rankings...


(so much YELLOW *-*)

1. Koharu: Wait, what? Koha?! She's here because...well, I don't know what you'd consider love but, when I heard about her graduation, I cried for...like, an hour? I watch her TV show, which I absolutely LOVE ♥ I adore her songs, even though some people HATE them...she's SUPER DUPER pretty, and her genki personality is...just great xD

2. Risako: You should already know why I love her...I mean, who doesn't?!

3. Miyabi: MIYAAAAAAAA ♥.♥ So beautiful, gorgeous, talented, etc....

4. Maimi: I still love the super pretty, nice, dorky, talented Maimi ^-^

5. Yurina: I'm in a Yurina-love mood at the moment...she's REALLY pretty, I've just noticed that, and if you watch the making of her photobooks, you'll fall in love with her too ♥ (hopefully)

6. Momoko: Momoko's still her goofy self, and she's still talented and funny and cute...so...yeah xD

7. Saki: Saki is so cute!!!! @_@ I've noticed that she is really good at singing, and she's funny

8. Chinami: CHII. TAT She's cute and funny, and pretty. She's really good at performing, as I've noticed...

9. Maasa: I'm also in a Maasa-love mood now. Although she isn't...the prettiest, she's till super talented. ♥

10: Airi: Do I need to explain my Airi love? I'm pretty sure everyone understands, right? xD

7 comments:

  1. No Michishige? o__o But Yay Maimi <3
    And Maasa is superpretty *รถ* Atleast to me XD

    I change my mind hole the time too, it's frustrating .___.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Michi is rightfully in 11th place ^-^ I love absolutely EVERYONE in Berryz Koubou!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOL NO SAYUMI LOL

    BUT EVERYONE IN BERRYZ IS HERE!! AND YAYZ I TOTALLY APROVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

    Now this is really a list I love ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL YOUR BERRYZ RANKING LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MINE

    http://www.helloblog.co.uk/vote2/images/42349617263682.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    Yeah. It doeeeesss! Isn't that strange! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it's so funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL no Sayu O_O

    BUT YAY MAIMI-CHAN REMAINS THERE! ^_^ I hope you won't stop loving her....

    she's the one and only scatterbrained princess of H!P <3

    ReplyDelete