Thursday, March 11, 2010

Arche-chan did it, so...

I'm going to rate all the Berryz Koubou singles, but I don't know all the B-sides, so I'll do PV's instead xD

25. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~

I do like this song, but it's...I don't know, it's just not very good xD

24. Fighting Pose wa Date ja nai!

I don't know why I don't like this one, either.

23. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi

YEH YEH YEH YEH! I still don't why I don't like this one...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

22. Rival

This one is a bit harder for me to like...

21. Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!

Same xD I guess I like the other one's more, is all...

20. Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

This one was always somewhat boring, yet not at the same time.

19. Madayade

I never cared for this one

18. Gyagu 100kai bun Aishite Kudasai

Very fun, very catchy...but still not as good xD

17. Waracchaou yo Boyfriend

Cute, but still somewhat boring

16. Piriri to Yukou

I loves this one, but I like the other more xD

15. Special Generation

I never listen to this one, for some reason...it's still pretty awesome, though

14. Seishun Bus Guide

This is a great song, but still not as good ^-^

13. 21ji Made no Cinderella

Still not as good!

12. Jiriri Kiteru

This song makes me depressed, but it's just so awesome *-*

11. Very Beauty

Beautiful song, but it's missing something...

10. Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama

Only the songs I extremely adore belong in the top ten, and this is most clearly amazing

9. Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu You Know?

Great song, awesome beat, super catchy...need I say more?

8. Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai

AWESOMENESS, espeicially for how young they were when they recorded this.

7. Koi no Jubaku

I always dance to this song, no matter what. It's so awesome #-#

6. Dakishimete Dakishimete

I fricken love Risako's solo ♥-♥

5. Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance

This song is so silly and fun and amazing...it had to be here!

4. Dschinghis Khan

AAAAAHHHH this song is so great!

3. Munasawagi Scarlet

Soooooo awesome!

2. Otakebi Boy WAO!

This song is so powerful!

1. Ryuusei Boy

I love everything about this song! The dance, the lyrics, the...everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment