Saturday, March 6, 2010

FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got un-grounderated!!! (is that a word?)
Meh, who cares.
A BUNCH OF NEW CRAP CAME OUT WHILE I WAS GONE!!!!!!!
YAYZ

1. Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda PV

Cute PV. I like it! While I was watching this, I said "Wait a second...this isn't possible! Everyone has a solo!" I was really happy about that. Cute song, I like it ♥

2. Otona ni Narutte Muzukashii!!! PV

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the PV looks like 3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out! (hey, that's the name of this place!!!) But it's a good, cute song. Not great, though. But I still likes it. ♥

3. Otakebi Boy PV

The O-WAO's get REALLY annoying -.- Do they have super powers in this PV? AWESOME. But to me, the way they sing makes it sound like they're trying to hard. Not really my favorite song... nope, not at all.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be back! I hoped you missed me! If not, it's your loss. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment