Sunday, April 3, 2011

HAPPY PUDDING DAY!

It's Risako's 17th birthday!! :D



:'( They grow up so fast... *sobs* (wait, she's older than me!)

So, I was PLANNING on making pudding and having a little party...

BUT I'M FRICKEN SICK

:((((((((((((((((((((( MEGA SAD FACE

So, I'm just sitting here...doing nothing...coughing... -.-

But I hope Risako has the best birthday ever! :D

Like, better than all other birthday's combined ^^

Because she's Risako and I wuv her <3



AND I'M NOT SHARING >:)

Uh, I also made a OPV for her :D



It's for her birthday and the Eternity contest ^^

Feel free to watch it (or not)

But everyone must wish Risako a happy birthday >:(

DO ITTTTTTTTT EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Or else >:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISAKO~! <33333333

P.S. It's time for a new header

1 comment:

  1. oh!! Happy B-day Rishako <3 (xD)

    I love the 2nd pic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete