Monday, May 31, 2010

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry I didn't post yesterday)

WHY?! WHY?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY MUST I WAIT UNTIL AUGUST 3RD FOR THE NEW CHAPTER OF SHUGO CHARA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
It's not only the new chapter, it's also the last!



I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And in the last chapters, it's all about other characters, not Ikuto!!!!!!



Hehe... I made that xD
Anyway, I'm waiting for Ikuto to come back in the series, and since the next chapter is the last, it'll hopefully be the one where Ikuto comes back and rapes Amu!!



I mean like lol!
But I REALLY want him to rape her -.-
Or at least kiss her for real!



Because kisses on the cheek DO NOT count -.-
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
So, now that I got that out of my system...



MiyaRii!!

2 comments:

  1. HELL YEAH!!

    MIRIII!!!!
    and... come on Amuto. We know you want it!! (Both of you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    lol xD I put in MiyaRii just for you... like I promised... *blushes*

    ReplyDelete