Saturday, May 15, 2010

UUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been so busy lately!
I hate it! -.-
So I have a lot to talk about.

You guys remember my friend Kaleb?
He got grounded for visiting here xD
Or so I thought
The real reason he was grounded was because his dad was looking through the history and found this place.
He clicked it.
Then his wife came, and saw that he was staring at a picture of Risako xD
So then Kaleb got in trouble xD
Hehe...Risako ♥
It's amazing what your beauty can do to people ♥



lol...anyway...
Mano Erina's new PV came out! :D



I love it!
It's so different from anything she's done before!
I love all of it except the "onegai dakara"'s -.-
I don't blame her though
I tried singing them too, they're really hard!!
It's still awesome ♥

I got these super cool bracelets! :D



THEY'RE ANIMALS!!!!
HOW SPECIAL

5 comments:

  1. I want the cat one !!!!!!!! cocoa :) !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COCOA

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    You can't have it! It's mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can a dad ground his son for staring at a Risako pic lol

    ReplyDelete