Sunday, May 2, 2010

:O

We just got a new car, and you can plug in your mp3 player into it and it plays just like the radio does.
Well, when I was in the car today, I was playing "Real Love", and my mom says "Why does she sound like a chimpmunk?"
...
...
...
...
...
...
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! SHE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A CHIMPMUNK!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR EARS, WOMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I was so p*ssed!
She's not chimpmunkish at all!



I see no chimpmunk here! Only beauty and awesomeness!
BLEEEEEEEEEEEH

4 comments:

  1. Chipmunk? What XD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. o hai~ i'm here stealing a comment! >:3

    no, seriously, i know what you mean lol, i was listening to Kirarin songs and my dad was asking who the chipmunk was @.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Risako and Koharu are both NOT chimpmunks -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY'RE TOO PRETTY TO BE CHIPMUNKS!!!! *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete