Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, minna!
Let's celebrate my least favorite holiday!
Since it's Thanksgiving, I'll make a list of what I'm thankful for!
•Risako ♥
•Hello! Project
•Pontie/Kaleb
•Other friends that aren't as important as him ♥
•Shugo Chara!
•Ikutoooo
•Family (when they're not being annoying ♥)
•Risako ♥
•Clothes
•My cat
•NOT MY BROTHER
•FOOOOOOOOD
•Computers
•Risako
•Um, food?
•TV
•NOTHING
•And Risako ♥ (did I say that already???...oh well)



L.O.V.E LOVELY RISAKO ♥


See what I mean?!

6 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! We don't have thanksgiving here, but I know what's that thing about... oh TV xD


    Eat a lot of turkey :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry I haven't said anything in a long time. My Thanksgiving was okay intill my least favorite couson came to vist, that part disapointed and anoud(sp?) me to no end

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    I like all my cousins.
    Are you supposed to be Midnight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep and my couson is only 7 years old and she knows better than to touch my stuff without my permission.

    ReplyDelete