Thursday, November 5, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am excited about Party Time.
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is absolutely perfect! (Besides the little tadamu scene...but they make up for it with an Amuto scene!)
In case you didn't know, Guardians4 is my favorite H!P group.
Their songs rock, and there's no one I hate in it ♥
Plus, they do the music for my favorite anime/manga, so that makes them go up on my Anna scale ↑
I would upload pictures, but blogger is being stupid -.-
Gr
Oh well
Well, it is awesome, so check it out for yourselfs: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=966
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: