Monday, November 23, 2009

Herro

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...
I'm still not in a posting mood.
But, good news!!!
My brother just bought a microphone for our computer!
That means I can do covers of h!P songs!
And you'll get to hear them.
I hope your ears don't bleed...
Oh well.
Okay, so, since there's not much for me to talk about...
I want to tell you what really sucks right now.
If you've read my last posts, you'd know that I have a big crush on this one guy.
And he's my best friend.
But, he has girlfriend.
And since we're best friends, they're always super lovey-dovey around me -.-
My other best friend said that he told her that he likes me.
I told him, and he denied it.
So, I don't know who to beleive.
My best friend, or my other best friend.
What to you think?
WAIT!
There's something...missing...

23 comments:

  1. Ganbare! I know it's difficult to liek your best friend. Tell me if something happens :) I'm supporting you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Something happened. HE'S GOING TO READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!! -.- I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna...umm it's Kaleb.It's OK....you didn't have to lie in Science Topics that you like me. It's OK...just don't think about my awesomeness. C ya BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and i didn't lie to you. I said I didn't USE to like you, because I still do.♦

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ~ Kaleb from Sciense Topics

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep see ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well...I'll call you my sista. See ya...email me me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're BFF's and I'll emai lyou. So check your email!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTF so that guy was the guy you liked!?!? So he knows now!? xD Ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WEIRD xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. So...................................... what's happening now? xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^
    Nothing, yet.
    We have this week off of school, so I don't see him

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna don't even ask me out. I'm gonna say no. I used to like you but not anymore. I am deeply in love with Rachel and you know that. So stop being wierd and accept that i love RAchel. I probably won't go out with you..but we're BFF's. Aren't me and Rachel hot together?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ^
    ^
    Dude, just reply to my e-mails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK that was kind of rude "aren't me and Rachel hot together" BLEEEH! You guys are so stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was kind of rude! "Aren't me and Rachel hot together?!" Ah, guys are so stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GODDAMN I POSTED TWICE.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ^
    That's fine, Arche! And yes it was rude! But Kaleb's just a rude guy!
    (By the way, HE THINKS I'M CUTE!!!)

    ReplyDelete