Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thingy

I found this...thingy on H!O, so since I have nothing better to talk about, I might as well do it. Bwee

1. Names: Anna-chan, Anna, Watermelon.

2. Origin of your name: ...my mom

3. Family members: Dad, Mom, Brother, me

4. Interests: Manga, H!P

5. Strong point: I'm funny...sometimes

6. Weak point: Many things

7. Weakness: Bubbles!!!!!!

8. Mental Age: 2

9. Something surprising about yourself: I'm crazy (but you knew that)

10. What kind of animal do you think you are: Cat

11. Habitual saying: I don’t know.

12. Habitual movement: ..........idk

13. Charm point: FRECKLES!!

14. The advantage of being a girl: Being able to do stuff boys can't! HAHA

15. What you would do if you were a male: .............be stupid(er)

16. Favorite color: Blue and Pink

17. Favorite flower: Uhhhhhhhh.....mmmmm.....Forget me nots! I keep forgetting those

18. Favorite movie: Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, Gake no Ue no Ponyo, and MoMusu's Cinderella

19. Favorite book: Shugo Chara! ♥♠♣♦

20. Favorite manga: Shugo Chara! But I also like Bleach and Fruits Basket

21. Favourite TV show: FLAPJACK!!!!!!!!

22. Favorite saying: "Uzumakijo no Sokuhatsu" (bun)

23. Favorite season: Summer

24. Favourite food: Apples

25. Food that you hate the most: Mac n' Cheese

26. Favorite odour: Apples ♥ Like when you go to one of those apple farms

27. Favorite song: 3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out! (this is a stupid question)

28. Favorite artist: Guardians4 and Berryz Koubou ♥

29. Favorite gem: Garnet ♦ (my birth stone)

30. Favorite place: Movies 0.0

31. Favorite game: Pokemon

32. Countries you want to visit the most: ...stupid question...what do you think?

33. The creepiest thing in the world: Crazy people (not me kind of crazy, but the ones who, like, kill.)

34. Artists who are your good friends: None

35. Best Skill: I'm not very good at anything

36. What you are good at cooking: TOAST :D

37. Best sport: Dancing

38. Secret of losing weight: Do I look like I loose weight?!

39. The song that you always sing in karaoke singing: I don't go to karaoke

40. Subjects you are good at: None. I'm not smart

41. Subjects you are not good at: Geography

42. What you do when you are not paying attention during classtime: Daydream...

43. Co-curricular activtiy: None

44. When to start revising for examinations: I don't do that xD

45. Memorizing skill: Keep repeating it

46. Favorite school activity: I don't like school -.- At all

47. The school rule that you cannot tolerate: No hats :(

48. Views on bully cases: When I see someone bullying someone, I'll say to the bully "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" And possibly pour hot soup on their face.

49. 50m run record: Like ten minutes probably. I'm slow

50. What do you first do in the morning: Get out of bed

51. What do you last do before going to bed: Get in bed

52. Average time period of sleeping: 9 hours

53. Average time period of bathing: 20-30 minutes

54. Ways of maintaining health: Do I look healthy???

55. Pocket money amount: ...none...

56. Pets: Cat (oreo) and dog (laddie)

57. What you usually dream of: Being a singer

58. Things that you usually bring with you: mp3

59. The most important criteria of the partner you like: Kind

60. The type of person from the opposite gender that you cannot tolerate: The ones who are using you

61. What do you do when you are in love: Act like a total idiot

62. Age of first love: .................................................

63. Dream date: Movies ♥

64. Preferable age of getting married: 25

65. Mobile phone strap: Kitty ♣

66. Mobile phone ringtone: Lucky Cha Cha Cha - Mini Moni

67. Mobile Phone Wallpaper: Risako ♥

68. Number of SMS partners: ???

69. Number of SMS sent everyday: ?!?!

70. Clothing you often wear: Clothes

71. Special clothing: Dresses?

72. Accessories you often wear: None

73. Things you wear everyday: Clothes

74. Favorite brand: None. If I think it's cute, I just buy it.

75. Make ups: Don't like make up

76. Motivation to become an artist: Idk

77. Artist you first liked: Probably Disney princess ones xD

78. Artist you want to meet the most: Risakoooooo

79. Artist that you have met that gave you the best impression: Koharu Kusumi

80. The job that makes you feel the most nervous about: I don't do jobs

81. Best impression in your job: ........

82. Dreams you want to achieve before reaching the age of 20: Be in H!P

83. What you would do if you didn’t become an artist: Nothin

84. What you want the most now: NEW COMPUTER

85. What made you cry recently: Friend moving :'(

86. What made you laugh recently: Lydia frowned for the first time EVER. I told her that if she frowns again, the world will blow up. So beware

87. What you are enthusiastic about recently: Aren't I always excited about everything?!?!

88. What you are very much concerned about recently: School

89. Recent first experience: Lydia frowning!!! I didn't even know that was possible!!

90. Motto: “It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious."

91. Historical figure that you admire: Eh?

92. Ways of managing stress: Nothing ♥

93. Inspiration: Risako ♥

94. Collection: Working on it. I want a H!P goods collection ♥

95. The most precious thing: People

96. What you would do if you win a 300,000,000 Yen Lottery: Spend it in one day

97. What you would do if the world is to end tomorrow: Hide in a corner until it's done

98. What you would bring along if you are to go to an isolated island: A boat and a book on how to get off an island

99. What you would do if you have a time machine: Go back two seconds ago

100. What would your wish be if God grant you one wish: Happiness


By the way......



SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: