Monday, October 26, 2009

All Hello! Project rankings!

Okay, since I have nothing better to do (besides homework, but that doesn't count), I'm going to do my rankings for each H!P group.

Berryz Koubou:

1. Momoko Tsugunaga & Risako Sugaya
This shouldn't be a surprise to you. I love them both to bits and peices, so I put them as a tie as my favorite Berryz Koubou and H!P member. Oh, and my quiz at the bottom is to see who people think is better: Momo or Risako. Please vote ♥

2. Maiha Ishimura
She's adorable, shy, and has a cute, unique voice. And I don't care that she graduated. She will always be one of the original members in my mind and Berryz isn't complete without her. I love how she had a very hard time with the dance steps, but kept trying harder and nailed them. ♥

3. Chinami Tokunaga
GENKIIIIII ♥♥♥ OMG I LOVE genki people xD She's fun, and has a cute voice. That's kind of what I look for in singers ♥

4. Saki Shimizu
Again with the unique voice xD But she is cool and mature and AMAZING at dancing. That shows she tries hard at her work ♥

5. Maasa Sudou
She never misses a step, and she is VERY talented. And funny xD

6. Yurina Kumai
HOORAY FOR KUMAI-CHAN'S UNIQUE VOICENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not really the best at singing, so that's why she's kind of low. But she's BEAUTIFUL ♥ And I LOVE her

7. Miyabi Natsuyaki
Miyabi is overrated. She's boring, her singing is unemotional, and although she may be extremely beautiful, I think that other people need more solo's instead of her. (She's the only I don't love from Berryz :P)


°C-ute:

1. Okai Chisato
°C-ute isn't really my favorite group, I might add. Chisa is the life of °C-ute to me. She's beautiful, funny, and talented. If you don't beleive beleive me, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVhYped0qWM

2. Mai Hagiwara
Again, she's funny, cute, and talented. For such a young girl, she has such a strong voice. She is really amazing ♥

3. Saki Nakajima
Although her voice sounds like she's crying and her face scares me, she's funny. And that's good enough for me to put her in the middle ♥

4. Airi Suzuki
Airi is also overrated. She's not that good at singing. Chisato is waaaaay better than her. I find her personality quite boring, although she is (but very rarely) funny. That's why she's not at the bottom.

5. Maimi Yajima
She's also very overrated. Her voice actually is quite annoying to me, especially live. In her pictures, she looks like she glaring at me and sneering at me. That'll haunt me in my dreams ;_;


Morning Musume:

1. LinLin
BEST SINGER EVER. SERIOUSLY. Well, at least in my opinion. And she's funny, so that just makes her go on top. ♥

2. Koharu Kusumi
GOD DANGIT WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I love her ;_; If you read my previous posts, you would know why and I won't have to explain this to you.

3. Aika Mitsui
WUB WUB WUB WUB ♥♥♥♥♥ She's so adorable, and her voice is unique and I love it ♥ The first time I heard her solo in Kanashimi Twilight, I thought " Wow, her voice is cool! And she's cute ♥"
And I still feel that way. And she's silly.

4. Reina Tanaka
She's cute, has a very beautiful voice (you can see what I mean if you look up Heya to Y shirts to Watashi), and funny ♥

5. Ai Takahashi
She has a great voice and a huge mouth :D That makes me laugh

6. JunJun
I like her name ♥ Junjunjunjunjunjunjunjun

7. Risa Niigaki
She's also kind of overrated, but not that bad. She's cute, and sometimes funny.

8. Eri Kamei
Eri's...really not pretty. And overrated, she has a boring personality, and she's not very good at singing.

9. Michishige Sayumi
GET OUT SAYUMI. GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. GAWD I DON'T LIKE HER.

7 comments:

  1. Haha LAWL GET OUT SAYUMIII


    Agreed.


    xD

    Oh and Airi is not that overrated, she's awesome live. I love her voice in As ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ JiririKiteru
    I agree with you completely!
    Airi is most definately NOT overrated! She deserves EVERY SINGLE BIT of attention she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Yajima is overrated(I actually think she more overexposed than overrated). Although our reasons for disliking her are somewhat different from each other. MY reasons for disliking Yajima have got to do more with her personality than her singing or her looks.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL
    Your "Miyabi is overrated. She's boring, her singing is unemotional, and although she may be extremely beautiful, I think that other people need more solo's instead of her."
    made me LOL.

    You better becareful! XD Miyabi's fangirls may be coming for you soon! XD

    ReplyDelete