Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello! Project ranking!

*sigh* Since there's still nothing going on in H!P...here's my H!P rankng!!! Yay!



1. Momoko Tsugunaga & Risako Sugaya: Many reasons why I love them. Their cute, funny, I love their voices, and their such sweeties :O I mean, with Momo, usually when there's a squeaky, cute voiced person, she doesn't have a very strong voice. But Momo does. Yay :D With Risako, her voice is a POWERHOUSE. And their silly, and they're always having fun! Their both AMAZING!

2. LinLin: OMG LINLIN. I ♥ her! She's the best singer ever in my opinion!...what? You don't think she's good?! SHOVE THIS IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibOQBVwqlgk And she's HILARIOUS, so that's why she's here.


3. Kanon: I love her voice, how she's a sweetie, and seems to have fun performing, even if she may not be the best at it. And she's CUUUUUTE. ♥


4. Koharu Kusumi: KOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's like a bomb of fun! I love how unique her voice is and how she's always having fun and being silly. And haters need to stop hating her. It's BECAUSE she's not the greatest performer we need to support and love her.


5. Aika Mitui: She is so funny, and cute, and silly, and her voice SUPER unique :O I love it! Seriously! ♥


6. Maiha Ishimura: I know she technically isn't a member in H!P anymore, but I had to include her. I love her because her shyness and quietness isn't quite what's expected in an idol, but that's what makes her try harder. We need more love and support for her ♥ (I find it funny how I like all the people most people hate xD)


7. Maasa Sudou: She's hilarious, and I love how different her voice is compared to the other members of Berryz Koubou. She's beautiful, too.


8. Akari Saho: The main reasons, good singer, shy, sweetie, needs more support. TA DA.





9. Junjunjunjunjun: Enough said.





10. Chinami Tokunaga: Ah, my genki chipmunk of joy. I love her. ♥



Bye bee! And if you diksagree with my rankings, SHUT UP.

6 comments:

  1. 1. LOL. MOMOKO IS FULL AWESOMENESS!
    2. Linlin is my official favorite member from MM! I think she's a better singer than Ai-chan! And she's funnier too!
    3. It's funny you say that... I remember you specifically being a hater of Risako yourself a while ago(I'm thinking that Arche-JoIyO has changed your mind a bit about Risako).
    I'm having such a hard time right now trying to surport this girl.... Something about her turns me off(i don't know quite what it is though..) I don't particualrly hate her voice(I just hate the way she controls it sometimes) I actually quite like Risako's voice.. It's got strength in it(I mean it's got POWER in it! I'm talking about power like Ai-chan's or Linlin's voice)! Her vocal control used to be off quite a bit when she was younger but I see that she's improving rapidly now.. she may "someday" be the best when it comes to vocal control from The H!P Kids(she has "power" in her voice, power that you would hear usually in members like Ai-chan and Linlin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    That is true! I'm going to be editing this soon...sorry xD My opinion changes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote:
    "Bye bee! And if you diksagree with my rankings, SHUT UP."

    Well now, That's kinda harsh don't cha think?
    You shouldn't tell your "readers" to shut up just because they think differently than you. IT IS YOUR BLOG, but still. These people you are telling to "SHUT UP" happen to be the people that help keep your blog "alive". If you don't have any readers than I think there would be no point in having a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    Well, I just don't want people to be all like "OMG KOHARU AND RISAKO SUCK!!!!" Because a lot of people don't like them xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    I doubt anyone would say that about Koharu now that she's leaving, so don't worry about her. Unfortunately though I can't say the same for Risako.
    And speaking of Risako.... You know that girl is like a magnet! She just attracts haters, she may have one of the largest fanbase of haters from H!P. But people will began to like her as time goes by, she just needs time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete