Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still sick...but happy!



I'm still sick -.-


But happy!


Why, you ask?


I got Shugo Chara book 7!


This is the cover:


I would highly recommend these books for anyone who hasn't read them.

English translations are available at OneManga.com.

Please read!

It's super cute and sometimes violent! Perfect for everyone! It really helped me discover my true self and changed how I think about things. I feel like it made me a better person...sorry I'm getting off topic. Anyway, this is the book with my second favorite scene...

Yeah. In english it says: Like a shooting star, something is going to happen.

This certainly counts as something xD

So, please read it if you haven't already.

Thanks ^-^

Oh! Getting off topic now, but I found a BETTER version of Kimagure Princess! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhsHZbGd2g Hooray for no chipmunkness!!! I like it better ^-^

Okay! That's all I have to say! Bye bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment