Friday, October 16, 2009

Watashi no......SOMETHING!!!!!!!

OMG! Watashi no PV just came out! (that was fast)
Haha I'm typing this while listening to AKB48's River xD
Anyway, here's the link: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=953
Isn't it cuuuuuuute?????
I like this A LOT better than Ryussei Boy.
So much cuter, more awesome Momoness, all around amazing!
Too much Miyabi though -.-
Sorry (tear drop)
I don't like her very much

So, anyway, I love it, good song.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. lol! Miyabi-san is getting to be a bit "annoying", eh?

    I personally think this needs a bit more of Momoko & Yurina and less of Miyabi & Risako(I have NOTHING against these 2, its just that.... there's waaay too much of them in both Ryussei Boy and Watashi no...SOMETHING, this is like a duet for those 2, you know? It's strange seeing Momoko get 1 solo, when Iknow for a fact that she usually gets more than that....).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Thank you! I'm glad there's someone that agrees with me!

    ReplyDelete