Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back from the waterpark! :D

Yes, I'm back!
And before we left, we decided to go to the waterpark one last time.
I went on a ride with my friend and I went BACKWARDS *-*
I felt really sick after that and wanted to go home.
But noooo, we had to eat lunch there and then go home.
And let me tell you, the gross food did NOT make me feel better. :P
But I'm back now, and I took a shower and I'm feeling better.
BUT SOMETHING BETTER HAPPENED WHEN I CHECKED H!O...



PREVIEW FOR YUME MIRU FIFTEEN!!!!!
It's so awesome!
And in the words of Arche-JoIyO, not eggish! xD
I have high expectations for their upcoming singles!
By the way, Yuuka wins the high note challenge.
Kanon fails.



RISAKOOOOO!!!!!! ♥♥♥ She looks so great in the WNMNDS outfit! ♥

P.S. This is the biggest fail I've ever witnessed in real life. I saw this on the back of a truck on my home from the waterpark:

2 comments: