Friday, April 2, 2010

New Hello! Blog poll!



CHECK IT OUT!
Yeah, I'm in Airi hate mode again -.-
I've been listening to more C-ute songs, and voice sounds REALLY annoying.
Of course, Risako will always be at the top because I love her ♥



Since Morning Musume doesn't have Koharu anymore (COME BACK!), it dropped to the bottom. And as you well know, Berryz Koubou is and will hopefully always be my favorite H!P group.

By the way, my voice is still gone -.-
COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. take the poll here: http://www.helloblog.co.uk/comment.php?commentID=561

9 comments:

  1. I also really like Morning Musume and all Hello!Project
    cordially invite you to my blog
    http://helloo-morning.blogspot.com/
    (about Morning Musume)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol don't worry you're not the only person that put Airi at 25th. (CHECK OUT MAIMI'S THREAD IN H!O to know what I'm talking about -_-")

    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=5392&st=7240

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    ^
    That's. um...interesting, but I only know english...

    ^
    I don't like Airi -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ No.25
    Ah~
    Airi hating mood again... Why what is it this time that makes you hate her? *sighs* -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    Her screechy voice xD I don't see how anyone thinks she's good at singing. No offence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    Haha! None taken! XD
    People think she's good at singing, because of the way she controls her voice, not because of the way it sounds...

    (I peronally don't think Airi voice sounds screechy, but I do think it sounds somewhat.. Nasally... XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^
    I just don't like the way she sounds when I listen to C-ute songs on my mp3. (because the sound my computer sucks.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Guardians 4 is before Morning Musume? I find that a little...unbelievable. Hmm...I think the only thing our results have in common is that Risako is in our top 5, but everything else is completely different.

    ReplyDelete