Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I GOT IT!!!!

MY 6TH OTAKEBI ALBUM IS HERE!!!!!



Isn't it pretty?
I still have to listen to it yet.
But I still gots it!!!
:D :D :D
I love the cover!
It's not all sucky like most of the new covers!
:D :D :D
ANNNNND.....



Risako looks so amazing in that outfit ♥
*sigh*...
And not talking about Risako (*gasp* Not talking about Risako?! UNHEARD OF)



I've never noticed how beautiful Yurina is *0*
It's like, where have I been all this time?!
lol...but seriously, she's gorgeous ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yurina is amazing, but people haven't noticed yet. She's so beautiful and is so tall! She could be a great model!

    Risako is amazing as always ^_^ and I really love the cover <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    I love the cover too! No missing body parts, no bad photoshopping...it's just right ♥

    ReplyDelete