Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OH SHI*

I tried to post yesterday, I really did!
But my brother wouldn't let me on -.-
He's such a butt.
So is my cat, but that's completely different.
Anyway, while I was waiting impatiently for my brother to get off, I started watching a new TV show.



That's right!
It's very funny, and weird O.o
I thought this was a kids TV show, though...
They say 'sexy' quite a bit.
Oh, well, it's funny anyway.
And, the main character, Finn, is SUPER cute ♥



And he has many different emotions.
This is pretty good, though.
But still not as amazing as Flapjack ♥



lolz



Every post NEEDS to have a little bit of Socko love ♥

P.S. I'm IN LOVE with the ending song for it. AH-MA-ZING!

2 comments:

  1. FLAPJACK <333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    OMG I MET SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES FLAPJACK. I FEEL SO CLOSE TO YOU~~~~~~! xD

    ReplyDelete