Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter -.-

Not so happy easter for me, though.
I'm going to sound really selfish right now, but I don't care.

Each Easter my mom gets me a small present. I told her exactly what I wanted, and this is Fruits Basket Ultimate Edition 3, because I already have 1, 2, and 4.
She ordered from the bookstore like, 2 months ago. I know she did because I was with her.
Apparently, the bookstore is too lazy to order it, so I never got it -.-
We even called to see if the had it, but they kept saying "Oh, sorry! We didn't order it yet." 0.0

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! (pardon my french)
The bookstore to lazy to order my frickin book?! Isn't that what their supposed to do?!
Of course my brother got his book, but why couldn't they order mine?!
I'm pissed off now, so I'm going to go -.-
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment