Thursday, April 15, 2010

A list of things I'm currently obbessed with

• Risako!!! DUH
• Berryz Koubou
• 6th Otakebi Album
• "Kimi no Tomodachi"
• My cat ♥
• Tinker Bell (ALWAYS)
• Ikuto Tsukiyomi ♥♥♥
• The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
• Chowder (the cartoon)
• The annoying orange xD
• My math teacher
• Tinker Bell
• "Real Love"
• "Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance"
• Tinker Bell
• Uh... Tinker bell.
• And Tinker Bell.

If you think I'm obbessed with Tinker Bell, you're WRONG.



ALL WRONG.





This post lacks Socko



8 comments:

  1. YOU LIKE TINKERBELL!!! XD


    <333 so childish XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    What's wrong with liking Tinker Bell? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong, it's just lol <3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    *grumbles* I'm the only person in my school that likes Tinker Bell! I'll go around screaming "THE NEW TINKER BELL MOVIE IS OUT!!!" And they'll be all like "You still like Tinker Bell? lol" But I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Just like and watch whatever you want, even if other people find it childish and stuff. I still love Pokémon and people often make fun out of my obsession with it... but it makes me happy to like Pokémon, so fuck them XD

    I never ever liked Tinkerbell because I didn't really watch Peter Pan when I was a kid. I do love Disney movies though, they're my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    How come you didn't watch Peter Pan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ When I was a kid, my mom bought several movies in VHS. There were movies like Aladdin, Snow White, the Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians, the Lion King, the Little Mermaid... etc. Those were the movies I watched the most. I didn't really watch the movies my mom didn't bought, except the ones I watched at the cinema (like Heracles).

    That's why I never watched Dumbo, Pinocchio and Peter Pan, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^
    Neither did I! But I did watch Peter Pan. You were a lucky kid! xD

    ReplyDelete