Tuesday, December 29, 2009

?

Did I post yesterday?
Meh, I can't remember...
I get to go swimming today ♥
And yes, it is snowing.
Indoor pool
So...I was randomly searching on YouTube, and you won't BELEIVE what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RoGMB449CQ

Major Amuto moment from the anime!
I guess now the anime isn't THAT bad...
So, here's how it goes (for people to lazy to watch it.)

Amu wakes up to her phone ringing and she thinks it's Tadase.
Apparently, in the anime, Tadase and Amu are going out :P And Amu overheard Tadase talking about a cute girl that wasn't her.
Anyway, she picks up the phone.

Amu: Hello?
Ikuto: Bonjour
Amu: What? Who is this?
Ikuto: Always with the cold shoulder. Have you forgotten my voice already?
Amu: Eh? Eh! Ikuto?!
Ikuto: Correct!
Yoru: It's been awhile-nya!
Ikuto: Are you doing well?
Amu: Sure, well...
Ikuto: Well what? Tadase dump you or something?
Then Amu gets stabbed in the heart (not for real, of course)
Ikuto: Seriously?
Amu: I-it seems he found a girl he likes or something...He said she was really cute!
Ikuto: I'd console you if I was there.
Amu: Huh?
Ikuto: I'd kiss you, hug you, and everything else... (Me: WHAT IS "EVERYTHING ELSE?!?!?!?!?!?!)
Then Amu blushes very hard.
Ikuto: You just blushed now, didn't you?
Amu: What are you saying, you pervert?!?! Why did you call me anyway?!
Ikuto: Later.
Amu: H-hey!
Then Ikuto hangs up.
Amu: What is with him?! >//O//<
All the chara's: It's true! There was a girl at Tadase's house!
Amu: *looks at phone, thinks "Awww man...Ikuto why did you have to hang up"* Enough, I don't understand this AT ALL!

In the end Tadase was just talking about a dog -.-

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I gotta see the holse shugo chara prty now, to see the Airport scene before this XD I loved it in the manga (^_^)

    And I just found your blog! It's so cute!
    I love Sayu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Thank you! The airport scene is actually not in the anime :( But I still loved this phone call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome ~

    waaah ;__; it's the best scene since the 'tsadase,Ikuto' confession scene T__T
    This phone call was <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    I absolutely ADORE this scene! The scene when they connfessed was all crap because Tadase also confessed -.- But Ikuto's was WAAAAAY better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah mee too!And, I know! Ikuto rules,His was so much cuter!!! and Tsadase had the chance in years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    So did Ikuto, but he took awhile to confess :P But he got right to the point, Tadase didn't

    ReplyDelete