Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!

I have a snow day today ^-^
So, there's nothing going on H!P...
Hmm......

Favorites:

H!P member: Uh...either Risako or Sayumi ♥
H!P song: 3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out! (DUH)
H!P group: Guardians4, Zoku v-u-den
H!P live: Risako Yeah! Meccha Holiday, Sayumi and Risako Robokiss
H!P lyrics: Someone said that,
"we are born to become happy,
and we live in order to make someone else happy"
Graduated H!P member: Koharu ;_;
H!P concert: Champloo
H!P album: Champloo ~Happy Marriage Song Shuu~
H!P singer: (a.k.a who you think sings the best) Uh...LinLin
H!P dancer: (a.k.a who you think dances the best) Captain
H!P picture(s):




Least favorite:
H!P member: Eri Kamei
H!P song: Madayade
H!P group: C-ute
H!P live: The one of Momousu did of Nanchatte Renai at the Champloo concert (shudders)
H!P lyrics: Ah...how nice...to be young!
Hai!
DAMN
Graduated H!P member: Ai Kago. Because she's being stupid
H!P concert: Only seen one xD
H!P album: 5
H!P singer: Hmm....Saki Nakajima
H!P dancer: Kaori Iida
H!P picture:


LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs



Feel free to make one on your own blog!

8 comments:

  1. I also don't like Kamei :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    I know.
    That's because you have good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anna-chan WTF?
    Hahahahahaha!!! xD
    I thought you hated Sayu? Now you love her?
    I'm soooo confused!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    My opinion on people change all the time!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha that's true XD I don't like Sayumi, though I think she's really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KINDA like Sayu...
    She somewhat reminds me a bit of Momo-chan,
    Although to be completely honest with you, I find Sayu's "cutesy" act to be not as endearing as Momochii's..

    ReplyDelete