Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shugo Chara!

Okay.



I LOVE SHUGO CHARA
Yes, that's right.
You see, for awhile, I just read the manga instead of watching the anime.
But I watched like, the first season of the anime and then stopped and moved onto the manga.
BOY WAS I WRONGGGG
I was just on this anime website, and since I was bored, I clicked on an episode from the second season.
It happened to be the one when Ikuto was staying at Amu's house.
You know, this one



IT WAS BEAUTIFUL ♥
I liked it better than the manga, actually.
So, here's what happened in the anime.



Amu wakes up in the morning, and says "Good morning" to Ikuto, who happens to be sleeping next to her.



She sits up and says "I can't beleive I'm getting used to this."
Ikuto turns over, and Amu screams "You should be sleeping on the floor!"



Ikuto whines "But I'm sick."
And then we fastforward *zipzipzipzip*

Amu and her family are eating breakfast.
And Ami doesn't want to eat her "gween peppers".
Midori says "But Ami-chan, if you don't eat your vegtables, you won't grow big and strong."
Tsuumugu says "I wouldn't mind if Ami-chan just stayed the way she is."
Midori gets angry, and she says "Honey..." with an evil look on her face. Tsuumugu's crying, and says "I think growing up's cute too."
Amu's done with eating and she tries to steal some food (for Ikuto)
Midori gets suspicious, and she says "What are you doing?"



Amu replies "I'm...eating these for calcium!" And runs to her bedroom, and gives the sardines to Yoru and the banana to Ikuto.





He takes A BITE from it. Just one!



"What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?" Amu says.
Ikuto replies by saying this:



And Amu replies by doing this:



"I AM NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!"

Fastforward *zipzipzipzip*
Amu is trying to focus on her studies while Ikuto is reading a magazine.
He asks "Do you have the next issue of this?"
Amu screams "No! That's the current one!" (She's still mad he called her fat.)



She gets a call from Yaya, who wants to go shopping, but amu says she can't because there are "extinuating circumstances".
After that, we go to Tadase's house, who has many chocolates from valentines day.
And he's being stupid.



(Imitating Tadase) "But they're such gracious gifts. We must eat them all."
Tadase, I'm sure your fangirls will understand if you don't eat all of them. You don't want to get all fat and jiggly like Amu!
*sigh* Oh, well

Back to Amu's house!
Ikuto making so much "noise" (even though he's not doing much)
Amu get's really mad at him
And...



Ami walks in



She probably knows that Ikuto's there, she just doesn't care.
She starts torturing Yoru, and then Tsuumugu yells "Amu-chan, did you invite a boy to our house?!"
Amu thinks the jigs up already?!

But...it's Tadase -.-
He came to give Amu chocolate for White Day, which is the day after Valentines day when boys give chocolates to the girls who gave him chocoalte.



Tadase stays, and Amu and tadase have a chat in Amu's room. (Ikuto's locked in the closet xD)



Poor Ikuto

Tadase confesses, but who cares about that?!



BLEHBLEHBLEHBLEH
Fastforwarding, since I hate Tadase *zipzipzipzip*

Amu's being all dramatic and thinking to herself Tadase said that...to me?
And Ikuto totally ruins the moment, so Amu tries to make him sleep on the floor.
Or rather "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!?!?!?!? You sleep on the floor!!!" "But the floor is hard and cold..." "I don't care!!! Get out!!!"
And this is Ikuto's response:





*insane giggling*
That's really close!!!!!
But of course...





Amu got mad, and literally kicked him out. He hit his head bad.
AAAAWWW but Amu-chan~, you need to let him stay! You already locked him the closet!!!

Amu falls asleep, since Ikuto's not there, but when she wakes up...



HEHEHE!!!!!
Oh Ikuto, I love you ♥
This is...when it gets bad.
Well, of course Amu tells Ikuto to get the heck out, but...
You might not have noticed this if you've watched the episode but...
Like, right before she kicked him out, Ikuto...puts his leg around Amu's waist.
HE WAS TRYING TO HAVE SEXXXXXX
I was very disturbed when I found that out.
Now I'm kind of glad she kicked him out after that...



Ikuto looks kind of embarassed/guilty/ashamed, because he was trying to have SEXXXXXX. But, you know, he's seventeen. What do you expect? no offence, Arche...

She kicks him out, and he get's hurt again.
Amu says "Serves you right!" with her tongue out and everything.
*sigh* They really act like little kids around each other, don't they?
But..I was dissapointed at this part.
He was supposed to stay and they would cuddle! ♥♥♥

Heh. I guess it’s because they don’t want to bring up ages. That would be the most logical explanation. Even when there’s an age difference in shoujo manga, they usually like to keep it somewhat vague so that to figure it out you’d have to actually do the math, but Shugo Chara stated it straight out.

I still think that it’s unnecessary even if you assume that they absolutely had to cut that part out. Ikuto still could have stayed in bed and there could have been more cuddling. I’m going to assume they cut it out so that Tadase’s barely-hand-holding with Amu would be completely overshadowed by two cuddling hugs from Ikuto.



Random topic change.
Amu asking about Ikuto at this random moment makes me decide that she feels bad about kicking him out of bed and want to make peace so he’ll sneak back in, right?
Right?!



Ikuto-kuuu~n, why are you lying?
Me and Amu-chan both see through you. MWAHAHA



Oh there it is. I love a little subtle part of this scene where you can tell Ikuto’s bothered by Amu saying that a little (though you can’t see his face). She saw right through him~ He is always treating Amu like a kid, but he gets pretty childish around her. I wonder if Ikuto didn’t notice or if he just didn’t want Amu to notice (lol, because guys always like to be cool, right?). Maybe it’s a little bit of both.

But still…awww…(would have been even better if it was followed by cuddling)





LOL. She thought he was leaning in for ♥the kiss♥.









Now THAT'S getting right to the point, unlike Tadase, who took FOREVER.



Stupid Tadase



*whoosh* Not THAT'S the right reaction!







;_;

Poor Ikuto





This is like...the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in an anime.
Seeing their reflections in each others eyes...
*melts into a puddle*
*mad fangirl giggle*



Right here I think it’s as impossible to figure out what Amu is thinking as it is to put the fangirl reaction for this scene into words.

There must be…a lot of things going through her head…

Like take the extreme fangirl reaction and multiply it by at least ten since Amu’s the one that’s actually there and having all sorts of other things going through her head. (Unlike my one-track fangirl mind)



Awww…Ikuto…is that a little bit of regret in his eyes? Well yeah…he should have been honest much sooner. Since Amu likes an honest Ikuto best (I like Ikuto when he’s honest too~).

So…aww…the moment’s over.



Wait…will what? What aren’t you going to do that you were going to do Ikuto?!



Ah...my favorite line ♥



I guess I have to assume that’s Amu’s dense heroine side, but I won’t. Instead I’ll assume that Amu not taking Ikuto seriously in any of this stuff is because she absolutely doesn’t think that Ikuto could like her because it would make her too happy.

You know~ “It’s too good to be true” and such.

Ah…I think I’ll just leave it here. This was a great episode. Absolutely great~ I just wanted more cuddling


THE END



http://www.anilinkz.com/shugo-chara/shugo-chara-doki-episode-74/
Here's the episode ♥

3 comments:

  1. Wooooow, Thanks, thanks, thanks, thank you sooooooo much ^_^
    I just saw some pieces of this episode and I REALLY wanted to watch it but I didn't found which one it was and I searched soo long ~^-^~
    But at first I read your describcion, and I really love it =) With the pictures in it and your way to describe... wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie I'm watching it right now, but I haven't fanish it, I really want to fanish it. AHHAHHAHH I CAN'T WAIT TO C THE NEXT ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow , Thanks so MUCH
    I LOVE Shugo Chara so MUCH especial Ikuto ♥
    these episode are AMAZING !!!
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete