Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh, crap

I forgot to post again xD
Sorry, I've been busy trying to put songs on my new mp3 player! (cause the Ipod was crap and this ones soooo much better.)
Hmmm.....what should I talk about?

OH!
My rankings!!!! (Yes I know I posted them, but I didn't talk about it)



1. Sayumi: Well, this ones kind of obvious...everyone knows I love Sayumi xD She's cute, and....she's cute, and funny, and cute, and...cute xD Something about her makes me love her. I think it's mostly because I like funny people the best! A B C D E F G H ICE!!!!! xD (quoting her ice cream commercial)

2. Risako: Who doesn't love Risako?! (losers) Risako is the best singer in H!P, she's gorgeous, and she's so cute and funny! Although she isn't the best dancer (which I really don't mind), she tries her best and doesn't give up! Just because she's not a good dancer does NOT mean she's lazy! (because some people on YouTube we're calling her lazy -.-)

3. Koharu: Koharu is the most hyper person I've ever seen! (yes, even more hyper than Lydia) She's a great singer, and her voice does not annoy me at all! Even in her songs like PaPancake (god I love that song). She's so pretty, and funny. I don't understand how anyone can't love her!

4. Kanna: Kanna was...talented. She was a great dancer (although most people haven't noticed), a great singer (who never got the chance to sing), and she had a great, "ganbare" attitude.

5. Miyabi: OOOO, I don't think you expected her be here! Well, Miyabi (after watching lots of BK videos), appears to have a very funny, cute personality. She's so pretty, and her voice isn't that bad. But most of all, SHE'S PURTY!!!!!

6. Maimi: I watched C-ute's Alo! Hello, and, although I already liked Maimi, watching this made me love her even more. She's so...leader like. I really like her voice, I might add. She is so funny, if you don't beleive me, try watching the Alo! Hello. Maybe you'll love her more too. ♥

7. Chisato: Watching Alo! Hello made me love her more, too. She's so funny XD And she's such a great singer! Probably one of the best in current C-ute (first is Airi).

8. Aika: Aika was...always cute to me. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do. She's soooo cute! And funny! And those two things are very important to me, as you can tell.

9. Chinami: I've always liked Chinami. Her voice is so cool, and she has a cute personality. And she's pretty ♥

10. Airi: Oh my God, I used to hate her!!! Why the crap is she here?!?! Oh...well I'll tell you xD Alo! Hello. Yes. Again. I've noticed she's really great live, and in recording. Wait, recording?! Um...I mean, like, on the CD?! xD In alo! Hello, she has a super cute personality, and...I LIKE THE SONG SHOCK. Okay there I said it.

9 comments:

  1. 2. BIASED!
    Risako isn't the BEST singer in H!P. That's an insult to Linlin & Ai Takahashi... Risako is one of the best singers from Berryz Koubou & The H!P Kids!

    10. lol. You've just NOW noticed that Airi's a good vocalist??? I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR LIKE FOREVER!! XD Airi is amazing and is one of the members who I believe has the most potential to go solo & actually sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm fangirling again about Airi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ForeverLove: To me, Risako is the best singer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay~ spread the Yajima love <333 xD

    advice for not fans-yet...lol

    yeah, Alo Hello is a good one. If you're the type that doesn't care about the personality and just bases it in the looks, try Namida no Iro making of ^_^ or try browsing her photobooks <3

    Sayumin is verryyyyy cuuuute btw XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    Nice to see you commenting!
    Sayu is extremely cute! ForeverLove~, you really should watch the Alo! Hello, maybe you would start to like Maimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ I already watched Alo Hello XD And I already love Maimi since I first saw C-ute XDDD


    YESSSSSS SPREAD THE YAJIMA LOVE~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^
    I was saying that ForeverLove~! should watch it

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^
    I already watched it....
    A LONG time ago...
    Sorry my attention was on Nakki & Airi mostly not Yajima :p

    ReplyDelete