Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, minna!
What'd you get???
I'll tell you what I got ♥
A camera, an Ipod, both Tinker Bell movies, a Tinker Bell bag, a Tinker Bell necklace and earings (I fricken love Tinker Bell :D), some fart puddy, and...
































SEISHUN BUS GUIDE/RIVAL AND PLATINUM 9 DISC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥





YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥


And, I also made some changes to my rankings...



:D

6 comments:

  1. ^
    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Did you get any H!P products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also... Airi in your top 10??? o.O
    I guess now you're an Airi lover than! xD

    I really do LOVE how your opinions on H!P members change so easily! lol xD

    ReplyDelete