Monday, December 14, 2009

Why I love my favorites from each group!

MM:
Sayumi: Sayumi is probably the cutest and funiest person in H!P...I really do love her, even though she isn't the best singer. It's more about the personality in a person.



BK:
Risako: Risako is THE BEST singer in H!P. She's a sweet heart, and she's so beautiful ♥ She deserves to be a lead vocalist ♥ And I don't care if she can't dance well. Iida, Yui, Kago, and Airi aren't the best dancers, either. But everyone likes them, right?



C-ute:
Kanna: I really do like her ♥ She's so talented, and funny, and pretty, and yet she was always the one who was in the background...have you seen her dance? She's great!! And she's always funny and making others laugh ♥ You have to love her!!!



(did I mention she's pretty?)

S/M:
Yuuka: Yuuka is so cute, and has that leader personality. I just can't get over how adorable she is ♥ And she's so nice ♥



If you don't agree, please keep opinions to yourselfs

4 comments: