Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'M SORRY!

OMG I'm so sorry I didn't post the last few days!
I've been busy (tear drop)
But, I'm on now!
And I have a lot to talk about!
Well, I don't like Kaleb anymore.
I'm 100% Ikuto now ♥



Hehe ♥
Well, the thing I really want to talk to you about that Kaleb's mom went on this blog.
And she thinks that I'm a japanese molester.
And that's really offencive, so I hope she's reading this, because now my feelings are hurt.
*sob*
But, as you probably know, Buono!'s new sog Bravo Bravo just came out.
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=979
It's okay
It's not my favorite, but it's...pretty good.
But I really like the P-A-T-I parts ♥
By the way...
Lydia is a flying platypus cat
And that's all I have to say ♥
Bye

2 comments:

  1. That lady is either stupid or an stalker... why is she reading your blog anyways? xD


    BTW RISAKO ROCKS AND I'M NOT A JAPANESE MOLESTER KTHXSBYE :D

    ReplyDelete